Barbara Palvin inspired- Marine Winter Style

Marine Winter
If you like marine style you can wear such clothes in the winter too. But make sure that your accessories are warm like in the set below. I was inspired by Barbara Palvin's striped tee and black beret. In this outfit she reminds me of a Venetian gondolier. 

BTW I miss Venice very much, I'm in love in this place. Sometimes I wish I could give up my boring job and go to Italy to run a poor (jobless) but happy life surrounded by picturesque views. Greetings to all the Italians, you are lucky people:).
Marine Winter


Guess handbag
$58 - macys.com

Jane Norman hair accessory
€14 - janenorman.co.uk

Illesteva round sunglasses
£220 - net-a-porter.com

Winter Gondolier - Barbara Palvin


Halston Heritage fake fur coat
$595 - net-a-porter.com

Chooka Signature stripe shoes
$40 - nordstrom.com

River Island shoulder handbag
£40 - riverisland.com

Portolano ribbed hat
£40 - liberty.co.uk

Comments