Winter in LA with LC


Lauren Conrad has designed her winter /Christmas line for Kohl. She might be not very inventive but what I like about this collection is that all the clothes are wearable, you won't feel inconvenient or strange having them on you.

My favourite one, I like the colour and the ruffles. If you don't live in LA, you can wear it with warm tights or leggings.

Very appropropriate, not amazing but classy.

Here she reminds me of Kate Middleton. It's not my style but still I think it's pretty.


Again, very simple and girly. I wish that one element of this outfit was more baggy, the pants or the sweater, because now it's too boring. 


Nothing innovative, but I could wear it.

The conclusion is that if you would like to look good without taking a risk, go for Lauren Conrad's Kohl line.

Comments