Vampire Diaries Threesome!


The hottest magazine cover ever?
There are some of you that want Elena (Nina Dobrev) to be with Damon (Ian Somerhalder), but the others remain faithful to Stephan (Paul Wesley). So how about a threesome? You can see the main characters together almost naked on the cover of Entertainment Weekly. Interesting how Damon's hip is uncovered more than Stephan's and this incredibly sexy hip bone drives me crazy! What I also noticed is that Damon is dominating here, he is closer to Elena, almost kissing her and touching her face passionately.

If you want to buy the magazine, you can choose from three collector's covers:

Stephan, Elena, Damon in a threesome

Is there any chemistry? No, no and no!

Elena and Damon? Definitely yes! But I think there is too much nudity in this photo. It's not that I don't want to see Damon naked but the cover with Stephan looks more classy.

Ok, I do realize that you can have a different opinion and I appreciate that. Let's vote then!


Comments