Adriana Lima- Valentino Braided Glasses

Adriana Lima- Casual
Here is Adriana Lima wearing casual clothes. My favourite element is Valentino braided glasses and I would like to be a lucky owner of them. 


I created a similar outfit but I always try to replace a real fur with a faux fur. BTW, roumour has it that this picture was taken when Adriana was coming back from a visit at plastic surgeon's. If it's true, I am a little disappointed. In such case there are no natural beauties in the world. Realizing that is like figuring out that Santa Claus doesn't exist :(

Adriana Lima- Casual


Alexander mcqueen dress
£1,195 - harveynichols.com

Issey Miyake printed tee
£77 - farfetch.com

Vila
nelly.com

Stella McCartney crossbody bag
$695 - shopsavannahs.com

Fendi shoulder bag
€366 - pret-a-beaute.com

Comments