Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Doctor Zoe Hart's Emu Tassel Boots

Posted 9:39 PM by elfs-stilettos in Tags , , , , , , ,
Funny and lovely




01.03.2013
If you're interested in emu boots worn by Zoe on Hart of Dixie s02e16, I'll help you find similar ones because I love them too <3

zoe hart style

doctor hart boots


For example: 
uggs har of dixie
UGG Tassel Short Boots Sand 



Or cheaper: 
zoe hart emu boots
Haley Fringe Boots Taupe found at: gilt.com


6 comment(s):

zuuRich said...

Loooove this Boots! <3
You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, i really like it!
what you think, wanna follow each other?
I would be happy :-) Kisses from Switzerland

schuhRei.ch



Xlovehappyx said...

I think those boots are cute! Thanks for helping us find similar ones. Don't forget to earn daily entries in my GIVEAWAY :)



Vanessa said...

Love this shoes.^^
I like your blog. Maybe follow each other???
Lovely greets Nessa



Christina Dawes said...

I love your blog! Following now, stay in touch xx

thedailysugar.blogspot.com



Fruto do Espírito said...

Hello darling, I'm waiting for your presence on my site, I would be happy to have you as a follower.
By the way, loved your blog!!

Congratulations...

From Brazil with all affection,

Lucy



Izabela Grześkowiak said...

fajny blog

+ zapraszam do mnie http://lubiegrzeski.blogspot.com/

xoxo



Post a Comment