Vila Shama Faux Fur Vest

:*
 Lately I have hots for faux furs looking like sheeps. Last time I presented you Zara Shearling Loop Coat (click here to see it) and this time I want to show you Vila Shama Faux Fur Jacket.

This set makes me want to go on a long journey to an unknown place.
:*


Thakoon Addition sheer t shirt
$290 - lagarconne.com

Vila
nelly.com

River Island printed legging
£22 - riverisland.com

Suede shoulder bag
€490 - luisaviaroma.com

Travel Journal Laser Die Cut
$3.75 - scrapyourtrip.com



And here Barbara Palvin is "wearing" it:
Barbara Palvin


Shirts blouse
fashion.1stdibs.com

Jeffrey campbell boots
$280 - nordstrom.com

Valentino embroidered tote
€1.525 - montaignemarket.com

Balmain crystal bangle
$215 - stylebop.com



Also, you can see this jacket in my previous post by clicking here.

Comments