Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Barbara Palvin inspired- Marine Winter Style

Posted 6:08 PM by mauvy in Tags ,
Marine Winter
If you like marine style you can wear such clothes in the winter too. But make sure that your accessories are warm like in the set below. I was inspired by Barbara Palvin's striped tee and black beret. In this outfit she reminds me of a Venetian gondolier. 

BTW I miss Venice very much, I'm in love in this place. Sometimes I wish I could give up my boring job and go to Italy to run a poor (jobless) but happy life surrounded by picturesque views. Greetings to all the Italians, you are lucky people:).
Marine Winter


Guess handbag
$58 - macys.com

Jane Norman hair accessory
€14 - janenorman.co.uk

Illesteva round sunglasses
£220 - net-a-porter.com

Winter Gondolier - Barbara Palvin


Halston Heritage fake fur coat
$595 - net-a-porter.com

Chooka Signature stripe shoes
$40 - nordstrom.com

River Island shoulder handbag
£40 - riverisland.com

Portolano ribbed hat
£40 - liberty.co.uk


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment