Barbara Palvin's nude makeup


Barbara Palvin is a beautiful Hungarian model. These are my two favourite pics of her, because I adore her makeup in both, as it's so innocent.









The first I tried to do myself one week ago when I was going to the club. The makeup was great and I felt really good. I used one of my favourite lipsticks E.L.F. natural nymph. The lipstick is matte and cream. BTW the brand name of this cosmetic has nothing to do with the name of my blog :) If you want to have this amazing lipstick you can buy it here. It costs only 5$.

The second make-up is difficult to perform for me as I can't achieve such a fresh looking effect. I drew lines under my eyes with an ivory crayon  and I smudged them a bit. I used peachy creamy blush. And here I again suggest that you use  E.L.F cream blush heartbreaker. It's pretty, peachy and innocent.

If you are interested in this model check my other posts on Barbara Palvin

Comments